Today I am sharing my must-have drugstore products with you! Let’s face it, there is nothing better than being able to grab some of your favorite beauty needs on your Target run or quickly at your local drug store. Annnd they don’t break your bank. Most of these products I have been using for years and can’t live without!
1. Aveeno ‘Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer‘- I have been using this face lotion every morning since high school. I can’t leave my house without putting it on. It brightens, moisturizes, evens your skin tone and has SPF! Its heaven.
2. NYC ‘Big Bold Curl Mascara‘ – I like this mascara because the brush is really big so covers your lashes in just one coat leaving them looking thick and full without having to apply tons.
3. OPI Nail Polish ‘Mod About You’ – This nail color is my most favorite nail color, like ever. Its perfect for spring and summer!
4. OGX ‘Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum‘ – I put a tiny bit of this serum on the ends of my hair after I wash it or when my hair is a couple days dirty…it really helps your ends look smooth.
5. Revlon ‘ColorStay Whipped Creme Foundation’ – I have never been a big fan of foundation until I decided to try this about six months ago and now I am totally sold. This foundation is super creamy so its easy to apply and stays on all day with just a small amount! I apply this with a foundation brush.
6. Burt’s Bees Lip Balm ‘Rejuvenating’ – We all know about Burt’s Bees but you don’t really know about it until you’ve tried their ‘Rejuvenating’ flavor. It is the bomb!
7. Revlon Lipstick – I love a good drugstore lipstick, I feel like it’s such an awesome steal! I usually go for Revlon or Covergirl. My favorite Revlon colors are Stormy Pink, Pink Pout and Sky Line Pink. My favorite Covergirl colors are Spellbound, Peach, Creme and Divine.
8. Real Technique Brushes – These brushing as simply amazing. You need them.
9. L’Oreal ‘Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes‘ + Jergens ‘Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer‘ – I like to use these two products together after I’ve been in the sun a bit. It keeps your tan sooo much longer! I apply the towelette evenly all over my body then right after apply the lotion evenly all over my body as well. (Be sure to wash your hands right after – no one like orange hands…)
10. Not Your Mother’s ‘Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray’ – This is my go-to in the summer! After I shower or get out of the pool/beach I just spray this all over my damp hair, let it air dry & you’ll have those awesome natural looking beach waves. It’s a great alternative to using a hot iron on your hair everyday. Also, my sister uses this on her 3 year old daughter’s hair to tame & shape her cute little curls!
11. Not Your Mother’s ‘Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo‘ – This dry shampoo makes me forget that I need to wash my hair for at least a week. Need I say more?
12. Pantene Pro-V ‘Ultimate 10 BB Creme‘ – This little bottle does ten amazing things for your hair in one. I apply it throughout my hair after I shower. I love how soft it leaves my hair feeling. I definitely notice a major difference if I forget to use it.
Try some of these and I know they will become your favs too! You can find all of these products at Target, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS…any drugstore. I will be posting another round of my favorite drugstore beauty products again soon, so stay tuned for more!
What are some your favorite drugstore products? I would love to try them!