Happiest Valentine’s Day to you, my sweet friends! In the spirit of this lover’s holiday I am finally sharing the second look from our engagement session in Joshua Tree with my most favorite photographer ever Rich Lander of Chard Photographer! You can read all about our dreamy photoshoot + see our first look here! And get all the details about this pretty little maxi dress here.
Peter and I decided to have a little staycation together for the next two days! So, we are currently sitting at a pool in Las Vegas soaking up this most gorgeous Valentine’s Day sun. I decided to get a little more personally on the blog today and share a few fun things you probably don’t know about us!
1. We are 9 years apart. I am 25 and Peter is 34. People always ask us if we notice a difference in our age and we never do! I always knew I wanted/needed someone a few years older than me and Peter needed a young babe because he looks 27 (those dang genes!)
2. Peter takes 85% of my blogs photos and is the person who encouraged me to start blogging (even though he didn’t understand what a fashion blog was!) He knew absolutely nothing about photography when I started my blog but he’s super competitive and has to be good at everything he does lol so we are learning together! We are both extremely supportive of each others goals and dreams.
3. Faith is extremely important to both of us. We both wanted to be baptized together before getting married and were a few months ago by our favorite pastor, Rich Warren. It was such a special moment and has really laid the foundation for our future life with Christ and each other.
4. We’ve lived in 3 major cities during our 3 years together (Las Vegas, Chicago & Laguna Beach). We clearly never say no to an adventure!
5. Peter told me on our second date over a plate of nachos that he was going to marry me! Read the story of how we meet + our engagement here!
6. We are both not super romantic people. We enjoying sitting at chill happy hour, working out together or watching The Bachelor (I got him addicted lol) over a fancy date night.
7. We couldn’t be more opposite yet the exact same! I’m super organized, he’s all over the place. He is the calmest person you’ll ever meet, I try to be ? But we are always on same brain wave, it’s crazy and such a blessing!
8. We are each others very favorite person + best friend ❤️